.

Friday, April 19, 2019

Dance Critical Analysis Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Dance Critical Analysis - Essay ExampleHer body was expert in qualification curved patterns, waves, propels, rises, and drops. Her body movements were quivering and quaking with the music, which was some Egyptian melody. Since I knew that in belly dance, the audience is sibylline to give attention to individual movements of all body parts instead of foot movements, I tight observed the patterns the terpsichorean was making with her body parts, and especially, the belly, which was moving with extraordinary vigor and control. I saw that her hand and arms were moving sinuously, just like serpents fly in the air. The background was striking, and the colors in it and the dancers dress were vivid and bright. The dance itself was very emotion-evoking, as I found the dancer move in the happiness of finding her love. I would love to learn and attempt this dance style, and if I hold out a chance, I would definitely pay to go see this dance in

No comments:

Post a Comment